The AAC has regular meetings with networking time, "show-and-tell," and special programs. The meetings are held at at 7:00 p.m. on the first Thursday of every month in borrowed space around St Albans. See the schedule for directions and more information.
BECOME AN AAC MEMBER
A gift of $25 or more enrolls you as a member of the All Arts Council. Members receive many benefits.
- Art: exhibits, displays, shows, and sales throughout Franklin County
- Dance: Franklin County has several working dance troupes
- Music: concerts and shows throughout Franklin County
- Theater and Other Performance: Franklin County has 3 significant community theater groups
The All Arts Council is an all-volunteer organization. We present artists and performers, nurture local talent, develop and encourage county-wide creative activities, increase art in education, and keep business and civic leaders aware of the artistic needs of our community.
- artist's visual portfolio, registry and database
- networking with other artists and other members
- parties and "member night" celebrations
- regular news of local cultural happenings through newpaper columns, a newsletter, and this site
- priority seating or discount admission to AAC events
- advance/insider notice of events, educational opportunities, and cultural happenings
- meet the artist parties
- discounts on art/music/performance supplies
- technical workshops and seminars
- art as a business workshops
- AAC member card
AAC members receive discounts at Franklin County and other art supply stores including:
- Vermont Color Labs
- Newton's Decorating Center
- LG Printing
As a member you will receive a free laser print1 by a popular area artist such as Alice Astleford, Del Bransfield, or Natalie LaRocque-Bouchard.
Get this print FREE with your new or renewal membership, through December, 2000.
With a gift of $250 or more, you will receive an autographed CD from our collection of Featured Albums or from another Franklin County musician of your choice. With a gift of $1,000 or more, you will also receive a specially inscribed, limited edition, fine art print2 from the gallery of renowned Franklin County artist Corliss Blakely.
The All Arts tee shirt is still available in limited quantities. It is a top quality, 100% cotton shirt with a small AAC logo on the front and a large, proud, AAC logo on the back. This magnificent tee shirt comes your choice of royal purple or mysterious black. It was our 1998 membership gift and is now available for sale at $10. e-mail the All Arts Council for details.
Your planned gift can be a charitable bequest, a life income gift, or an outright gift. Planned gifts made during your life will strengthen the arts in Franklin County and assure continued local programming. Members may elect to make this gift in the form of stock. We will work with your broker to arrange the transfer. For more information, call Dick Harper at 802.868.3351 or e-mail the All Arts Council.
The All Arts Council of Franklin County is a Vermont non-profit corporation and qualifies for charitable giving under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
All Arts Council of Franklin CountyDick Harper, chair
P.O. Box 1
Highgate Springs, VT 05460
|Meeting Notes||Home||Join the All Arts Council|